Thursday, January 3, 2008

1/2 Final Credits

We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to the staff at Los Ninos International Adoption Agency in The Woodlands, Texas. Through their guidance, we were able to adopt our daughter in a timely manner and they helped us avoid the many pitfalls that could have delayed the process. I want to especially thank their staff social worker whose words of encouragement gave us the courage to take a step of faith towards Jen.

Of course, everything that happened was a part of the mysterious plans of God that drew Jen to us and us to her. We thank God for Jen and we give her back to Him. God lead us to Jen and we are so grateful.

And now special thanks go out to two individuals without whose help this would not have been possible.

Shuma the Bear, our goodwill ambassador, who endured a long ride over the Pacific in a box to bear the good news of our coming to our daughter.



And finally to Zhu Zhu the pig, who was bought in hope for a child we didn't know existed. He played his part in Guangzhou to bring sweet dreams to our baby.


4 comments:

Terri Parham said...

Steven and Kristy,
I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. I am so happy for you. I know the love you feel for your child there is no other love that can compare to it. Your family is in our prayers for a very smooth transition to a new life. I hope that you include us with updates about how things go from here on out. Again we can not be happier that you have finally found your beloved child.
Love,
John, Terri, Quintin, and Lexie Parham

Anonymous said...

Steven and Kristy...that is a beautiful blog. My daughter, Kayli Wan-Yun has that pig as well! She loves it with all her heart! Welcome home family of THREE! God has blessed you!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I have sat at the computer this morning, reading every word and drinking in the beautiful pictures, with tears of joy for you three pouring down my cheeks! We have eagerly awaited each new posting, now we even more eagerly await your return to us. I know there needs to be time and space for the big adjustments that are to be made, but we pray that God will smooth the way for these to be made in His time. We love you! Dale & Lynn

Susan Selk said...

Kristi: Not sure if you remember me. Alicia shared your BLOG with me. I am truely excited for you and your new family. Savor and Enjoy your little ones journey to adulthood. God Bless you with the abundance of Patience and Joy needed for this journey! Susan (Wisman) Selk